- Up to six trains an hour to and from Brussels
- Direct routes to all major cities in Belgium
- Conveniently to our neighbouring countries
Straight to the station
The train station is located directly under the departures and arrivals halls, at level -1. The platform is easily reached by lift or escalator.
With the train, you can travel from Brussels Airport to various Belgian cities or to our neighbours. Have you just arrived by train at Brussels Airport station? Keep your ticket at hand. You have to scan it at the entrance gates to enter the airport.
To Belgian cities
City trips in Belgium? The train whisks you in no time from Brussels Airport to all the major cities in Belgium.
Your travel time from Brussels Airport:
- Aarlen: 170 minutes
- Antwerp: 32 minutes
- Bergen: 75 minutes
- Bruges: 90 minutes
- Brussels-Central (city centre): 17 minutes
- Charleroi: 83 minutes
- Ghent: 54 minutes
- Hasselt: 65 minutes
- Luik: 60 minutes
- Leuven: 15 minutes
- Mechelen: 11 minutes
- Namen: 72 minutes
- Waver: 50 minutes
More information, prices and timetable
Appointment at thetrain.be. You can find detailed information about the timetable here. You can also buy your ticket right away online.
Following the timetable closely.
- Surf to Brussels Airport Zaventem for an up-to-date timetable.
- Click on the orange button below for real-time travel information.
Buy your ticket online.
- Surf to the NMBS booking page.
- Enter Brussels Airport-Zaventem as station of departure or arrival.
- Pay for your ticket safely online.
To our neighbours
The train takes your quickly and comfortably to our neighbours in the north. Or would you rather take a train to the south or east? Or perhaps dive under the Channel.
From Brussels Airport, you can be sitting having coffee with our Dutch neighbours in the blink of an eye. Tip: book your ticket in advance. A ticket is then 35% cheaper if you buy it 7 days before your departure. Worthwhile.
|Den Haag (HS)|
4 direct connections
16 times via transfer in Breda
16 direct connections
4 times via transfer in Rotterdam
Germany, France, United Kingdom
With a transfer in Brussels-Midi, you can soon be standing under the Eiffel Tower or in front of the Cologne Dom. Or you can start your shopping spree in London or Lille.
More information on www.b-europe.com
- with the Thalys to Paris or Cologne
- with the Eurostar to Rijsel or London