Unlimited free Wi-Fi at Brussels Airport
Brussels Airport is your gateway to the world in more than one way. For example, unlimited Wi-Fi access is available free of charge in the terminal and piers. Here’s how to connect:
- Go to settings/Wi-Fi
- Select “Brussels Airport free Wi-Fi”
- Choose which extra services you want from Brussels Airport
- Log in with your favourite social media account or enter your email address
- You’re connected!
Find all info in the Brussels Airport app
With our free Brussels Airport app, all essential Brussels Airport information is just a swipe away:
- It allows you to track specific flights, stay up-to-date with actual waiting times at security, and find out about last minute gate changes or the belt your luggage is on.
- Browse the shopping or food and drinks sections and enjoy our app specific discount vouchers.
- Find the cheapest car park or map out your itinerary to or from your front door to the gate.
In a nutshell: our app is the perfect companion when travelling to and from Brussels Airport!
The app is available free of charge in English, French and Dutch for Android and iOS devices. To see the app in the language of your choice, just adapt the language settings of your phone.
Sim cards and mobile phone accessories
In need of a sim card or accessories for your mobile phone? Then visit the Orange Traveller Shop in the arrivals hall.
PostPunt: for all your postal needs
Looking for a place to post your letters or postcards or buy stamps? There’s a PostPunt/Point Poste in the louis delhaize supermarket on the Arrivals floor. The following services are available:
- Postage stamps (national and international, limited offer)
- Kilopost stamps (international)
- Parcels up to 10 kg (only within the European Union)
- Registered mail up to 2 kg
- Registered mail
- Legal mail
- Financial operations
- Payment of small invoices up to € 300 with a structured message
The PostPunt/Point Poste is open from Monday to Saturday 8am to 8pm. It is closed on Sundays.
There are several letter boxes in the terminal to post your letters and postcards as well. You’ll also find a letter box both in Pier A beyond security screening and Pier B beyond border control. All letterboxes are emptied on a daily basis.
Halve your waiting time in the Fast Lane
- Fast through security screening
- Halve your waiting time with Fast Lane
Fast through security in the Fast Lane
You do not like to waste time and wish to go through security screening quickly? This is possible using the Fast Lane, on the right side of the security screening platform. In order to use this VIP passage, you need a boarding pass with a special bar code.
The following airlines at Brussels Airport offer Fast Lane:
- Adria Airways: Business Class
- Aegean Airlines: Top Executive Class
- Air Baltic: Business Class of Miles VIP
- Air Canada: Executive First, Super Elite & Elite
- Air Europa: Business Class / SkyPriority
- Air France
- Air Malta: Business Class
- ANA : Business Class, star Alliance gold
- Austrian Airlines: Business Class
- British Airways: Club Europe
- Brussels Airlines: b.flex economy, Business Class, HON circle, senator or star Alliance gold
- Bulgaria Air: Business class & Gold card
- CSA Czech Airlines: Business Class
- Croatia Airlines: Business Class passengers / HON Circle & Senator card holders / Star Alliance Gold frequent travellers
- Delta Air Lines: Business & Elite
- Egyptair: Business Class
- El Al Israel Airlines: Stand alone purchase only
- Emirates: Business & First Class
- Eurowings: Economy best
- Etihad: Diamond First class, Pearl Business class & Etihad guest Gold members
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Finnair: Business Class
- Hainan Airlines: Business Class
- Iberia: Business Class, Iberia plus Platinium, Iberia Plus Gold, Iberia Club Fiesta
- KLM: Skypriority
- LOT Polish Airlines: Business Class, Star Alliance Gold
- Lufthansa: First en Business Class. Hon Circle & Senator members
- Middle East Airlines: Business Class
- Pegase: voucher with barcode when collecting gift at Thomas Cook desk
- Qatar Airways: First & Business class
- Royal Air Maroc
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines: Business, Economy Extra or Eurobonus Gold (collect label beforehand at SAS ticket desk)
- Swiss: Business Class, HON Circle & Senator members
- TAP Portugal: Business, Victoria Gold, Economy Plus
- TAROM: Business Class
- Thai Airways International: Royal First class, Royal Silk class
- TUI: VIP passengers
- Turkish Airlines: Business Class
- United: First Class, Business Class & Global Club
- Vueling: Excellence Fare passengers and holders of a Vueling Pass (VIP)
Enjoy the comfort of our lounges
- Brussels Airport’s Diamond Lounges are accessible to all travellers
- Visit your airline’s lounge
Brussels Airport’s Diamond Lounges
Waiting for your plane is one of those things we all have to go through. So why not make it something to look forward to? In the Brussels Airport Lounges you just sit back, relax and get ready for your flight. A quiet and peaceful environment with a large range of services. Ready for take-off?
Brussels Airport does its utmost to guarantee an optimal experience. The Brussels Airport Diamond Lounges are currently being renovated. We will gladly welcome you in our new lounges soon and apologize for any inconvenience.
What is it?
At Brussels Airport you’ll find an oasis of rest at pier A and pier B: food & beverages, working stations, magazines, free Wi-Fi and TVs.
Brussels Airport’s Diamond Lounges are accessible to all travelers at the price of € 32.
- Access for early birds and late arrivers
- Drinks: sodas, beer, wine and spirits
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet and snacks
- Newspapers & magazines
- Television sets
- Flight information displays
- Showers (only pier B)
- Printers & copiers (only pier B)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Working stations
How does it work?
Brussels Airport’s Diamond lounges are available for free for passengers of different airlines and partner firms, the names of which are displayed at the entrance to the lounge.
If your ticket does not allow you free access, you can buy access (€ 32) regardless of your ticket class or the airline you fly with. Children under 12 get free entrance.
You can buy your lounge access at the lounges reception desk or through our Digital Lounge Pass Platform. You can also buy access for your co-travellers. Digital Lounge Passes are not linked to a specific date, name or gate area.
You can’t make it this time? No worries!
Your Digitial Lounge Pass is valid for a year from the moment you buy it. The pass can also be transferred to a friend.
Where to find our lounges?
- Pier A: Walk to gate A42. Opposite the gate, you will find the escalator towards the lounges. At the top of the escalator, turn right to the Diamond Lounge. The Diamond Lounge in pier A is open every day from 5 am to 9 pm.
- Pier B: Go to gates B01- B05. Opposite the gates, you will find the stairs and elevators which will bring you to the lounges. The Diamond Lounge is open every day from 5 am to 11 pm.
Several airlines have their own lounge at Brussels Airport. Whether you have access to these lounges depends on your air ticket.
Brussels Airlines The Loft
This modern and cosy lounge is located near gate A42 (one floor up) and is available to entitled Brussels Airlines and Star Alliance passengers.
Showers, relaxation rooms, meeting rooms and other services are provided according to availability.
Opening hours: 5 am – 9 pm (closing time may vary depending on the last flight).
Flex&Fast passengers can purchase access against payment of € 29 (only on the spot – payment by debit or credit card)
Brussels Airlines Sunrise Lounge
This lounge is located near gate A/T72 and is available to entitled Brussels Airlines and Star Alliance passengers.
Opening hours: 8 am – 12.00 am (closing time may vary depending on the last flight).
The British Airways and Brussels Airlines lounges are located on the 4th floor. To reach them you can use the elevator next to the GrabandFly.
This lounge is available to entitled British Airways and Qatar Airways passengers.
Opening hours: 6 am – 9.30 pm
Phone: +32 (0)2 753 28 36
Brussels Airlines’ The Suite
This lounge is located near gate B01 and is available to entitled Brussels Airlines and Star Alliance passengers.
Accessible by the stairs/elevator near gate B01 or via the stairs at gate B15.
Opening hours: 5.00 am – 9.00 pm (closing time may vary depending on the last flight)
Flex&Fast passengers + passengers on European routes may purchase access against payment of € 29 (only on the spot – payment by debit or credit card)
Regus Business Lounge
In need of a professional working environment for that important call, or to get some work done before passing security control? You’re more than welcome in the Business Lounge of the Regus Brussels Airport Terminal Meeting Centre, every weekday from 8.30 AM to 6 PM.
Ideally located one floor above the departure hall, the Business Lounge offers a range of options for the contemporary business traveller such as Wi-Fi, printing/copying services, drinks & snacks, phone booth, screen with real time flight schedules, etc.
Additionally, if you are looking for a Day Office and/or Meeting Room, don’t hesitate to contact Regus Brussels Airport Terminal Meeting Centre at email@example.com, via tel. +32 2 753 26 60 or come and see the reception team in the centre
Access to the lounge is also possible without flight ticket. Regus Members can count on an additional discount. Do not hesitate to ask the Reception Team for the terms & conditions.
Meeting services at Brussels Airport
- Various meeting facilities for up to 600 participants
- Regus Skyport Meeting Centre and Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel
Hold your meetings at Brussels Airport
Brussels Airport is the perfect location for all your meetings, conferences and presentations for up to 600 participants.
We have several rooms and halls available in the Regus Skyport Meeting Centre and the Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel. The can be booked separately or be set up prior to or on arrival of your flight. Both catering and facilities in these rooms can be entirely tailored to your needs.
Regus Brussels Airport Terminal Meeting Centre
Since more than twenty years, Regus Brussels Airport Terminal Meeting Centre continues to be a landmark for all your national and international meetings. They have at your disposal 10 meeting rooms, up to 70 participants, equipped with state-of-the-art technology for your tailormade meeting.
To guarantee a successful event, the following extras are available:
- a professional team with extensive MICE experience
- technical support (Wi-Fi, international phone connections, etc.)
- shower on site, to freshen up before/after your flight
- comfortable work places, allowing you to work in a professional setting, e.g. while awaiting your flight
- screen with real time flight schedules
Furthermore, you are also more than welcome to use their Day Offices, Co-working area and Business Lounge, all fully renovated and adapted to the needs of the contemporary business traveller.
Located in the public area of Brussels Airport, you don’t even have to leave the terminal to find them: Regus Brussels Airport Terminal Meeting Centre is located on the fourth floor, above the departure hall (+1) and arrival hall (+2), easily accessible by both escalator and elevator.
Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel
The Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel is the only 5-star hotel located on the airport, only 39 steps away from the terminal. This luxury hotel has a restaurant and 294 superbly appointed guest rooms and a professional conference centre, offering 22 fully equipped meeting rooms.
Facilities and services
- 294 elegant air-conditioned soundproof rooms
- 7 suites with satellite TV
- minibar and high-speed internet access
- Turndown and wake-up service
- Handicap accessible facilities
- Gastronomic restaurant
- 24-hour front desk and room service
- Bell stand
- Porter and luggage storage service
- Pay parking
- Fitness room
- Club lounge with breakfast
- VIP check-in and check-out
- Free internet
- Business centre
- Conference centre
- Banquet rooms
Phone +32 2 710 80 00
Fax +32 2 710 80 80
The Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel is op 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Hotels at Brussels Airport
- Several hotels in the vicinity of the airport
- Easily accessible by public transport, by taxi or free shuttle service
Spend the night near the airport
If you are looking for a hotel near the airport, you have multiple options in different price ranges. Most hotels have a free shuttle service, so you can easily get to and from the airport. The shuttles leave at the airport bus parking at level 0.
Hotels that do not offer a shuttle service are easily accessible by public transport or by taxi. Do you prefer to stay at the airport itself? That is possible at the Sheraton Hotel, right in front of the passenger terminal. The only thing you have to do in the morning to catch your flight is to cross the street.
Overview of hotels near Brussels Airport
This is a list of hotels in the Brussels Airport area. Hotels with an asterisk offer a shuttle service to and from the airport.
- Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport*
- Van der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport*
- NH Brussels Airport Hotel*
- Gresham Belson Hotel Brussels Airport*
- Thon Hotel Brussels Airport*
- Holiday Inn Brussels Airport*
- Hotel Mercure Brussels Airport*
- Hotel Ibis Brussels Airport*
- Novotel Brussels Airport*
- Best Western hotel AXIS*
- Courtyard by Marriott Brussels Hotel*
- Ibis Budget Hotel Brussels Airport*
- Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Airport*
- Pentahotel Brussels Airport*
- Hotel Campanile Vilvoorde
- Hotel Campanile Brussels Airport
Are you looking for the luggage trolleys, do you want extra protection for your luggage or do you need help? On this page you will find the information you need.
Looking for a luggage trolley to transport your suitcases and bags easily? The trolleys are available for free at these places:
- in front the departures hall,
- near the baggage carousels on arrival,
- in the parking garages,
- at the train station,
- in the bus station,
- at the car rental car park
You can protect your luggage and other objects extra well by having them wrapped with plastic film. This can be done at Truestar on the Departures level, opposite the escalator.
The rates applied are:
- Small / medium-sized luggage: € 10
- Large luggage: € 20
The wrapping unit is open between 4:30 and 22:00. Attention: Do not pack your luggage with domestic cling film yourself! That film is very sticky so your suitcase can cause the automatic baggage sorting system to jam, with all the consequences.
Do you want to weigh your luggage again? Truestar has scales at these locations in the airport:
- at the wrapping unit (2)
- across from the pharmacy
- in check-in hall 2
For more information, visit: www.truestargroup.com.
DHL service desk
Courier company DHL has its own service desk in the departure hall. For example, if you have items that are not allowed on board the aircraft and have been refused at the security checkpoint, you can quickly and easily send them to your destination with DHL.
Providing an overview of goods that can be refused on board is difficult, because the regulations are quite complex. Moreover, airlines sometimes use different procedures and criteria, such as for the transport of electronic devices with lithium batteries.
The DHL Delivery Service desk is located at the end of check-in rows 2 and 3 in the departure hall and is open every day from 3 am to 11 pm.
Porters will help you with your luggage
Facilicom is ready to assist you with your luggage. Bookings can be made by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations need to be made at least 48 hours or 2 working days before departure.
- First 3 pieces of luggage: 18 EUR
- Per extra piece of luggage: 6 EUR
Further details upon request
- Cash at the time of the service (preferably exact payments)
- By banc transfer
You will find the luggage lockers at level 0, left against the façade for those who leave the building via the exit to the bus station.
- The lockers cost € 10 per 24 hours.
- Payment by card only.
There is no limit on the number of days you store your luggage.
Luggage with exceptional measurements can also be delivered at level 0 – bus level. For this, you can call the telephone number +32 2 753 3013 or use the free interphone that is located in the space of the luggage lockers.
The price is € 10 per 24 hours for a maximum of 3 pieces. An additional € 2.50 is charged for each additional piece of luggage.
Damaged or missing luggage
The procedure for damaged or pilfered luggage is different for every airline or handling agent. If you notice that your luggage is damaged when picking it up, please go to the service counter of the handling agent of your airline to file a declaration.
If you hadn’t noticed the damage or pilferage until later, please contact your airline.
For lost luggage, you should contact the handling agent of your airline. Before leaving the baggage hall, go to the counter to report the loss.
Airlines that are handled by Aviapartner:
Aegean Airlines, Aer Lingus, Air Baltic, Air Europa, Air Serbia, Air Transat, All Nippon Airways, British Airways, CSA Czech Airlines, Easyjet, El Al, Enter Air, Ethiopian Airlines, Etihad Airways, FlyEgypt, HOP Airlines, Iberia, KLM, Nouvelair, Onur Air, Pegasus Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, Ryanair, SAS Scandinavian Airlines, Sun Express, TAP Portugal, Travel Services, Transavia, TUIfly, Tunisair, Turkish Airlines, Vueling
Contact information Aviapartner:
+32 2 753 77 07 (from 9:00 to 17:00)
Go to https://missing-bag.swissport.com/ and use the token you received to declare the missing luggage.
Airlines that are handled by Swissport:
Adria Airways, Aeroflot, Air Algérie, Air Arabia, Air Canada, Air Malta, Alitalia, Austrian Airlines, Blue Air, Brussels Airlines, Bulgaria Air, Corendon, Croatia Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Egyptair, Emirates, Estonian Air, Finnair, Freebird Airlines, Eurowings, Hainan Airlines, Icelandair, Logan Air, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Middle East Airlines, Orange2Fly, Qatar Airways, Qeshm Air, Tailwind Airlines, TAROM, Thai Airways, Ukraine International Airlines, United Airlines, Swiss
Contact information Swissport:
+32 2 788 33 44 (from 8:00 to 22:00)
For missing luggage after flying with Brussels Airlines, you may send an email to email@example.com. You may also call +32 2 723 23 16, open 24/7.
On this map you can find the service counters of all the handling agents in the luggage area.
Picking up found luggage
Did you receive a message from the Lost & Found service from your airline asking you to come to the airport? Please bring the required documents (boarding pass and luggage tag) with you and visit the Lost & Found desk between 6:00 and 22:00.
The entrance is located to the right of the Quick hamburger restaurant in the arrival hall. To gain access, you must ask a security guard to assist you.
Attention: Only one person per claim is allowed in the luggage hall/reclaim.
Items lost on the plane
For hand baggage or items that you have lost on board, you may contact your airline or its handling agent.
- Brussels Airlines: You can contact Brussels Airlines at firstname.lastname@example.org about anything concerning lost items. Brussels Airlines can also be contacted at the same address for items lost on board of flights of Austrian Airlines / Swiss International Air Lines, Eurowings.
- Delta Air Lines: If you have forgotten or lost something on a Delta Airlines flight, you can visit the website of Delta Airlines. For situations concerning tax-free goods, alcohol, cigarettes, tobacco, you must contact Swissport: email@example.com.
- Hainan Airlines: If you have forgotten or lost an item on board a, Hainan Airlines aircraft, you may send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- United Airlines: For reports of lost items with United Airlines, send a mail to: email@example.com
If you have lost something while using a different airline than the ones stated above, you must contact the handling agent of the airline in question.
Aviapartner: For items lost on board of an aircraft handled by Aviapartner, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Airlines that collaborate with Aviapartner: Aegean Airlines, Aer Lingus, Air Baltic, Air Europa, Air Lituanica, Air Serbia, Air Transat, British Airways, CSA Czech Airlines, Easyjet, El Al, Ethiopian Airlines, Etihad Airways, FlyEgypt, HOP Airlines, Iberia, KLM, Meridiana Fly, Nouvelair, Royal Air Maroc, Ryanair, Onur Air, Pegasus Airlines, SAS Scandinavian Airlines, TAP Portugal, Transavia, TUIfly, Tunisair, Turkish Airlines, Vueling
Swissport: For items lost on board of an aircraft handled by Swissport, you may send an email to email@example.com
Airlines that collaborate with Swissport: Adria Airways, Aeroflot, Air Algérie, Air Arabia, Air Canada, Air Malta, Alitalia, Blue Air, Bulgaria Air, Corendon, Croatia Airlines, Egyptair, Emirates, Estonian Air, Finnair, Freebird Airlines, Eurowings, Icelandair, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, Tailwind Airlines, TAROM, Ten Airways, Thai Airways, Ukraine International Airlines
Items lost in the airport building or on airport territory
For items lost in the airport building or on airport territory, you may consult the Lost & Found service via the online contact form.
We store all objects for maximum 3 months. If these 3 months have passed, you will not be able to recover this object. Identity cards are transferred after 1 month to the municipality/city of issue or to the embassy (in Belgium).
Generally, you arrive at your destinations without any issues. However, sometimes things don’t go as planned. A plane might be cancelled or leave later than expected. In cases as such, you may find all the information about your rights as a passenger this website.
The Brussels Airport information desk is located in the arrivals hall on your right-hand side when you leave the baggage hall. You can find all the information about the airport infrastructure and facilities, referrals to tour operators and airlines, public transport, etc.
Our staff also gladly helps you with tourist information about destinations in Flanders, Wallonia and Brussels.
From 6:00 to 22:00 (21:00 during weekends)
Seek help from our Airport Crew
If you have questions or need help at Brussels Airport, the members of our Airport Crew will gladly help you. They speak several languages and are easily identifiable by their green shirts with the inscription ‘May I help you?’.
The Brussels Airport pharmacy is located in the departures hall. You will find the full range of pharmaceutical products that your own pharmacy offers. In addition, our pharmacist has a wide range of care products and accessories. Less common products are available within a delivery time of two hours after ordering.
The pharmacy is open every day from 7:00 to 19:00.
- Pharmacist Johan Van Hoey
- Tel +32 2 753 20 23
- Fax +32 2 753 20 24
Restrooms – also for wheelchair users – are located throughout the airport terminal. Most restrooms are equipped for changing babies. The use of the restrooms is free.
Most restrooms are also equipped with vending machines from which you can buy contraceptives and sanitary towels.
For safety reasons, liquids in bottles of more than 100 ml cannot be taken past security screening. That does not mean, however, that you have to suffer thirst!
There are various drinking water fountains available at the sanitary blocks. You will find 6 in Pier A and 3 in Pier B (level Departure).
- Between gate A45 & A47
- Between gate A46 & A48
- Between gate A54 & A56
- Between gate A57 & A59
- Between gate A65 & A67
- Between gate A66 & A68
- Between gate B07 & B09
- Between gate B17 & B27
- Next to gate B37
Water with a cause
A bottle of water at a democratic price whilst supporting a good cause? It’s possible!
Brussels Airport has been offering travel water for more than two years: 50 cl bottles of water that can be purchased at an unmanned stand for only €1 each beyond the passenger screening platform.
The initiative is linked to charity: the proceeds from the stands will be donated to Unicef, the WWF, the Belgian Red Cross and SOS Kinderdorpen, the charities that Brussels Airport supports. This is why the stand is called ‘Water with a Cause’.
You will find them beyond passenger screening in Connector (towards gates A) and at the beginning of pier B.
Praying and meditation
At the airport, Muslim, Jewish, Catholic, Orthodox and Protestant passengers can find their own prayer room. There are also meditation rooms for freethinkers.
Pier A: The praying and meditation rooms of Pier A can be reached with the elevators or escalators at gate 42.
Pier B: The prayer and meditation rooms of Pier B are located on the mezzanine of the tax-free shopping zone of Pier B. The escalator is located on the left after the passport control.
- Islamic prayer room: Telephone + 32 2 753 45 53
- Jewish prayer room: Telephone +32 3 281 08 45
- Catholic prayer room: Telephone +32 2 753 68 76
- Orthodox prayer room: Telephone +32 2 753 68 82
- Protestant prayer room: Telephone +32 2 753 68 77
- Meditation room freethinkers: Telephone +32 2 753 68 78
Smoking at Brussels Airport
Three smoking zones are available at Brussels Airport: in Pier B near gate B17 and in Pier A near gate A/T63 and near gate A30.
The smoking room in Pier A/T is located beyond border control.
During morning hours, gates A/T 61 through A/T 72 are only accessible for passengers travelling to Africa or the USA. Before 2pm, the smoking room at gate A/T 63 can therefore only be used by these passengers. This is related to the application of the Schengen Agreement.
In Belgium, smoking is prohibited in public buildings – including airports – except in specially equipped smoking rooms. This ban also applies to electronic cigarettes. To meet the needs of long-distance and transfer passengers, however, Brussels Airport provides 2 smoking rooms.
You can find the photo booths in the departure hall (Diamant and Hall 2) and in the arrival hall (next to Quick).
A shower is available at the Regus Brussels Airport Terminal Meeting centre, situated on the 4th floor of the airport terminal, above the departure hall (+1) and arrival hall (+2). The ideal opportunity to freshen up after a flight.
The centre is open from Monday till Friday between 8.30 AM and 6.00 PM.
For prices and conditions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone on the number +32 2 753 26 60 or come and meet the reception team in the centre.
Offices for claiming or recovering belongings left behind in the airport.
The airport has mailboxes at both terminals.
- Terminal T1. Floor 3
- Terminal T2 B. Floor 0
Petrol station, shop and car wash
- Outside area of terminal T2
- Opening hours: The petrol station and shop, 24 hours a day; the car wash, from 7:00 to 21:30
The airport and town of El Prat are connected by a cycle lane that is separated from motor traffic: 6 kilometres to terminal T1; 4 to T2. Within the airport grounds the cycle lane serves the main facilities: terminal T2, the loading zone and terminal T1. There are several bicycle parking at both terminals, and also Área Metropolitana de Barcelona (AMB) has installed Bicibox stations, a free cycle parking service, in T1 and T2, which can be used after registering on Bicibox website: https://www.bicibox.cat/.